Lazy Pharmacy What problem are we solving
Improve compliance with medications
Accurate medlist that is easy to update and healthcare friendly
NESB friendly and easy to use
• The lack of physical connection between GP, hospital and specialists the patient may visit can make it difficult for the patient to keep an accurate record of current meds and doses.
• Patients may receive a clear paper medication list on discharge from hospital but paper breaks down and dose changes may not be documented
• Pts have different levels of education and ability to organise information into a meaningful list that can be shared with healthcare providers.
• A patient that is unconscious may be the only person that knows details of current meds.
• Communication with Non English Speaking Background ( NESB) patients can be tricky for healthcare providers when trying to ascertain a list of current meds
• Dose changes can be misunderstood and result in patient taking incorrect doses. This app allows for immediate and accurate documentation of dose and/medication changes.
• In an emergency situation pt may not have their meds or list of meds with them